Information for applicants
You can apply to all available positions by entering the link to our recruitment system Varbi in the ad.
In general, the following documents are needed for job applications, but please also check the job advertisement for the specific requirements.
Professor/Senior Associate Professor
- A personal cover letter demonstrating your interest and suitability for the position
- A complete academic CV including attested certificates/diplomas of education and list of publications
- A pedagogic portfolio: Description of relevant teaching experience, including Sessions and courses (in all levels and types of education), personal teaching approach, style or philosophy and contributions to innovations in education.
- Copies of your 10 most relevant publications. Please also include a brief argument for why each of these is part of your most relevant publications
- Copy of PhD degree certificate/diploma
- Name and contact details for three references (including position, e-mail, phone number, and how you know each other).
- A personal cover letter motivating your interest and suitability for the position.
- A complete CV including attested certificates/diplomas of education and list of publications
- Name and contact details for three referees (including position, e-mail, phone number, and how you know each other)
- A pedagogic portfolio including teaching experience and responsibilities, e.g. pedagogical training, teaching philosophy, teaching methods, examples of teaching developments and appendices such as student evaluations, examples of syllabi and assignments you have developed. In the following link are some guidelines on how to set up your pedagogical portfolio: Guidelines pedagogic portfolio
- Three recent academic articles and your dissertation, if the PhD was awarded in the last three years.
- A cover letter that includes a description of your relevant practical experience as well as your motivation for applying to this position. The letter should also describe your present ideas for your future research.
- A full CV, including a full list of publications, teaching experience and practical experience.
- Contact details for three references.
- Up to five of your most important scientific contributions as well as your doctoral dissertation.
For Doctoral Student Positions
- Your letter of application with a personal profile.
- A letter of intent (your motivation for applying for this position in the doctoral program).
- A preliminary research proposal (max. 3000 words), expressing your present research interest in the field.
- Your CV.
- Attested documents (transcript, degree diplomas, evidence of prior teaching and/or industry experience).
- A copy of your Master Thesis (if not available at the time of application, send a copy of your bachelor thesis) and other publications.
- Contact information (name, phone numbers and email) of at least 2 references.
Content updated 2020-10-07