To take up residence, live and work in Sweden as a non-national, certain permits are required. It is important to keep in mind that the regulations governing such permits vary depending on your citizenship.

Here you can find information concerning migration, such as requirements for work permits, recidence permits and visa as well as details on how to apply for a work permit application, recidence permit application for visiting researchers and recidence permit application for doctoral students.

Content updated 2018-04-24

We use cookies on JU.se. By continuing to use this site you accept the use of cookies. More information