JIBS researchers collaborate not only with researchers all over the world but also with companies, institutions, boards and councils.
JIBS is also working on a Sida-project involving PhD education with Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia and The University of Rwanda.
Researchers at JIBS regularly communicate their research via the Jönköping University Vertikals blog.
JIBS research and researchers are supported by many different institutions, boards, councils and cooperations. Here are some examples of institutions that have awarded research grants to JIBS researchers and research groups during the last years:
- Carl-Olof and Jenz Hamrin's Foundation
- Swedish Board of Agriculture
- County Administrative Board Jönköping
- Regional Development Council, Jönköping County
- Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- Torsten Söderberg's Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Ragnar Söderberg's Foundation
- The Knowledge Foundation
- The Swedish Retail and Wholesale Development Council
- Free Media Foundation
Content updated 2020-07-01